Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I want two colors that match. I have most colors and I want to look HOT!


;]What color should I paint my nails?
pink is bestWhat color should I paint my nails?
White and black.
Black and white are classic.
Black and hot pink or some other neon/bright color :)
getting your nails done is a big waist of money they will break and im sur that u will say the same when it happens then you gotta get them redone same goes for your hair
can't go wrong with clear
Black with white polka dots or white with black polka dots.
Red and orange look hot together or blue and green you know the simple color chart colors just mixed up and put together. I wear those colors so maybe you like them too.
How about green and blue? Green to match the envy I feel that your most pressing question is what color to paint your nails. Blue because that matches the sadness I feel for the big problems I see in the world.
White, lol its what I wear. Or red, red always looks hot.
red and orange should be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WRITE IN FOT THIS KINDA STUFF AND WE ANSWER STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THIS COME ON PEOPLE ASK BETTER QUESTIONS
Personally, I think black nails are cool, and even a prep can paint her nails black if she wants. It's a cool look on your fingers. :P
Red definitely and gold, or other metallic. And glue on some sparkling ';gems'; if you have them...(if you want to go ';over the top';)
Paint ur nails pink and black or pink and white those two look hot.
I have hot pink tips. They are easy to do your self all you need in nail polish remover and a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment