Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guys : Would you let a girl paint your toe nails?

I'm a single father w/ two daughters. I've had my toenails and fingernails painted and been the victim of many make-up assaults.Guys : Would you let a girl paint your toe nails?
I painted my brothers toenails pink as a joke...he let me then I pretended i lost the nail varnish remover...so funny he was so mad, i got it off on the end though


my ex liked having his toe nails painted a light pink, thats not even a joke he actually didGuys : Would you let a girl paint your toe nails?
if she let me do what i wanted to do to her id let her do what she wanted to do to me.





paint my toes? sure no one will ever see them anyways.





see ya!
Only if I were totally in love with her, no one else was around and I knew that I had polish remover around to take it off before anyone else seen it!
me and my 7 year old son let my wife paint our nails to see if she likes the color. We take it off right away but we let her do it.
if she wants to do it, then what am i gonna say? no?


that's not the way to a happy relationship.
Haha. I painted my Daddy's toenails.


They were red, he wouldn't let me paint mine, so he let me paint his so I'd feel better lol.
if u let me paint on u ill let u paint u it'll be fun
If my girlfriend wants to for her own pleasure, sure. Otherwise my toes will go unpainted.
No. Never.
hahha no they would neva, so i paint while they are sleeping lol


bright bright sparkly red lol
Hhah....I wouldn't want to paint his toe nails!


Can't we do something better? ;) hhaha
Depends on what I get outta the deal. . .
only if there was something *better* to follow
Only if I could cut her hair or do other things that I won't mention on here.
If its my girlfriend or a really good friend and we're just having fun...i would not wear flip flops lol
Depends on what she'd be willing to do for me :)
Hell yeah, that could get hot! XD
Sure
Nope.
No I wouldn't let a girl do that to me
depends on how cute she is.
depends on what i get to do to her.
is she naked?????????
No. I don't wanna die when my wife finds out!
no way!
nahhh
sure.
I've done it before. They will if you ask them the right way :P
sure I would,I'm easy going like that..
no. i dont like people touching my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment