Thursday, February 11, 2010

My dad wont let me paint my nails black?

i dont see y i cant i mean im 11 yrs old i should be able to!!!!!!!!!!My dad wont let me paint my nails black?
awh, i'm sorry! i totally get it i'm 14 and my parents won't let me! tell him that it's a normal way to express yourself, and it's stylish. make sure he knows that black nails doesn't mean your ';goth'; (no offense to anyone)





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090822173909AAmCx52My dad wont let me paint my nails black?
no, you shouldn't be able to. you're definitely too young and trust me, it's not that big of a thing anymore. plus, it looks horrrrrible if you don't have a super strong nail polish remover. :)
maybe because you spell ';why'; like ';y';.





tell them it's chic to paint them black. (chic is pronounced ';sheek';)








edit: and aren't you supposed to be 13 or 14 to use this site?
Don't paint your nails black just because Miley Cyrus did -_-


If you did everything she did, you'd probably be pregnant by now.
I guess black can be considered ';gothic'; ??


I'm 16 and my parents won't let me.


So don't sweat it...


I use a dark dark purple, its good enough
11 is too young!





damn....





its stupid too!





help! =)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
no no no no





11....you shouldnt even ask, i mean thats like a 5th grader, try when your 13,


thats when my mom let me. try a really dark color if you want, like purple or blue or dark green
listen goth's and emo's are creepy and unattractive and youre 2 young to be using this site
everyones gonna call you a poser. just dont.
Why do wanna wear it?


I mean you're only 11 :/
haha why? it's just nail polish...
just do it and tell him its navy
well maybe he doesnt want u to end up being gothic

1 comment:

  1. I personally don't agree with this, it doesn't matter if it's not such a big thing anymore.If someone likes the color black for there nails i think they should be able to wear it.It's just a color, and it doesn't have anything to do with your religion, or personality or anything, why don't they do that with any other color? also they spelled "why" like "y" bc it's an abbreviation and it's quicker why do u care,and they never said they wanted to paint there nails black bc Miley Cyrus did,and saying you'd probally be pregnant by now if you did everything she did is just rude, how about if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. im also 14, and my dad won't let me wear black nail polish or listen to Billie Eilish my fav person ever! I personaly just think he's too strict he thinks everything i like is unchristian. but i am a christian and it's just good music it has nothing to do with what i believe in or what choices i make. same with the nails, so i would just do it anyway but i also agree with going for a really dark purple before ive done it before and i think it looks pretty close:)

    ReplyDelete