Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it true that some christians paint their nails white?

My friend was telling me that some christians paint their nails white (pure) in order to keep darkness (evil) away.


Does anyone know if any of this is true? Or is this just a bunch of bs?


It would make sense, white is considered a purish, good color.


While black repesents darness or evil.Is it true that some christians paint their nails white?
I have in the summer %26amp; at weddings, and I'm not Christian. What is so strange about it?Is it true that some christians paint their nails white?
anything is true when you use the word 'some'.





I'm sure a few christians do this.
Regardless of religion, anyone can paint their nails to whatever color they would like. To my knowledge, I haven't seen any Christians with white nails... in fact, the only person I know who paints her nails paints it black X_X
Not that I know of.
I don't paint my nails, it's not very masculine.
I am a Christian,but I don't paint my nails white.I can paint them any color that I choose.I can even paint them black if I want to.The color of your nails has nothing to do with your spirituality.I actually like black nail polish.
Well, yeah. It's not like there's an 11th commandment that says, ';Thou shall not paint thous nails white, for it does not match your shoes!';. Christian painting there nails white doesn't have anything to do with there religion.
I've never heard of this before, and I am a Christian
never heard of that, wouldn't surprise me though.
well.





i don't see how black is considered darkness in an evil way. black is an absorbtion of all of the colors. white is a reflection of all of the colors. so a color being good or bad is just inconsistent.





in my spellwork, i use colors, but i don't define any of them as good or bad.





if Christians are painting their nails white to keep evil away, they are practicing a form of spell casting. that is yet another example of how Christians took their traditions from other faiths.
Well, since alot of christians are crazy, I could believe it.
That's just a cheap excuse for your friend to color her nails. Because God like natural nails. If He wanted your nails white when He created us He would have made our nails white! Hope I helped.
I'm a Christian and I like white nail polish, but I can say doing it for that purpose is absurd. I like black nail polish as well, but that doesn't mean that i'm trying to draw evil closer to me. If some people do that, they're probably nuts.
I paint my nails whatever color I want to, regardless of my religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment