Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do u think its okay for a punk/emo guy to have his nails painted solid black?

I'M STR8 BUT I DO THAT SO IS IT OK.Do u think its okay for a punk/emo guy to have his nails painted solid black?
Paint them any color you want. They are your fingernails and your sexual preference won't mysteriously change if you get some paint on you.





Live a little.Do u think its okay for a punk/emo guy to have his nails painted solid black?
Sure it is okay if it is what you want ..... I see guys like that alot ....





Hope this was helpful ~~~
why wouldn't it be ? it won't hurt you .
yea i don't see why not
Don't be surprised if people think you're queer
If you're emo then I guess.
no, that is a girl thing!! it wont kill u but it isnt too much of a guy thing, emo or not!
That's fine. No one's gonna be surprised.
no. keep them plain
Solid black is really retarded.


Either plain or scratched so its around the edges, some of us like that for some reason.





Some.





;]
black is alright but blue or dark green is better :)
I think it's fine as long as it's not permanent.It's nobody's buisness if a guy wants to do that I think.





Take Care!!=]
well i see a lot of preppy boys at my school so i guess not.although whenever i wear it ppl always call me goth or emo because i dont wear a lot of colors
poser
ummm....yeah dont most emo guys do that anyway??
I assumed it was a part of the look anyway...straight or otherwise.
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment