Sunday, February 7, 2010

Easy points here, what colour should i paint my nails?

im trying to watch a video that's taking a year to load and its 10pm so im gonna paint my nails, pick a colour;





red


purple


green


light pink


hot pink


gold


clear glittery


some random festive pattern which would require me to scrap the movie and spend about 30mins making my fingers look really coolEasy points here, what colour should i paint my nails?
Hot pink :DEasy points here, what colour should i paint my nails?
RAINBOW different color on each always looks bright and happy but you could go a nice green with the glitter on top or if you know how to do patterns or flowers and stuff do them in red.
Hot pink with glitter.


(:
red is always fun


it can be high fashion


urban


goth


it can be casual


it can be fancy


it can be anything!
I GOT IT!!!!!





red /green /red/ green pattern





then gold tips on the edge





and clear glittery on all of them...





just a random x-mas idea!!!





haha
Make it christmasy paint them gold with clear glittery over it. Then make holly or mistletoe with green and red. It'll be REALLY cute!
red, green, red, green, over in a pattern.


Then, once their dry, put a finishing clear glittery coat on it!!!
Purple. Very bold and beautiful. Plus it catches people's eye. :)
Green, if your the kind of person who's quite fashionable then green because its said to be the new black
Green and Purple in a diagonal pattern.
I love red at this time of year but it's expected.





I'd do gold or purple.
paint them red with holly on in green :)


%26amp; glitter on top haha
maybe green with red tips
if u celebrate christmas red and green!!!!! mabe gold too!!! if u dont go gold!!
hot pink with clear glitter so hott

No comments:

Post a Comment