Thursday, February 11, 2010

Does anyone think taking a 6 yr old girl to a nail salon or even painting her nails regularly is normal?

If she is only there to get her nails painted like her mommy and not getting fake nails than yes, I think it is fine. I take my 6 1/2 yrs.old daughter to the salon to get her hair done regularly because she is more girly than I and it is good Girl time.She really tells me what is going on with her and what she thinks about things.I want that to continue through her life, to keep check on her and what is going on with her and her thoughts about everything in her life.I think women should do more with there little girls, and especially things that make them feel special and pretty, and give them girl time with the women in their lives. My sister takes my daughter to get her nails painted sometimes when my sister is getting her nails done. My daughter glows for days,and talks about all the things they talked about and how special it made her feel.I think it is great!Does anyone think taking a 6 yr old girl to a nail salon or even painting her nails regularly is normal?
Amber nailed this one. (no pun intended)





Excellent answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment