Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gorgeous women: Do you go get your nails done, paint them yourself, or have someone paint them?

Fingers? Toes? Who does it? lolGorgeous women: Do you go get your nails done, paint them yourself, or have someone paint them?
Do them myselfGorgeous women: Do you go get your nails done, paint them yourself, or have someone paint them?
I'm a nursing student, so my nails have always be short and clean. I manicure them myself every 2 weeks. But I do like to do my own toes because its relaxing. Plus they overcharge for pedicure. You only pay about $3 for a bottle of nail polish and its free to do it yourself. Unless I'm in the mood for a foot massage then yes I'll get a pedicure because thats worth the $20. But I'm never too lazy to paint my own toes.
Wow anyone who answers this is really vain! And to answer your question, I am not a gorgeous woman, but I usually paint my own fingernails. I occasionally have them done at a salon, but if I take my time I can do it myself. I also sometimes get my toes done at a salon, but usually I paint them or my mom does lol!
i usually get my nails done.


but with my toenails, i do them myself.


my nails last forever from the salon, and i always get my toes done when i go, but they chip. so i redo them myself.


:)
i get my toes and fingernails done, its relaxing and i get them done at the nail salon on Ogontz avenue at the C-top nailery =) every week.
Since my hubby thinks I'm ';gorgeous'; then that gives me permission to answer this question. hehe I used to get my nails done, but now I paint my own nails and toes!
YOU ALL CONSIDER YOURSELF GORGEOUS!!!
i do my own nails


i always keep my toes done but not my nails as much just becuz it starts to chip off like the next day and it soo frustrating
Well i do my own toes but i get my fingers down but someone else
I do my own toes...I dont do my fingers because I have to keep them short and clean...I do Massage Therapy
I go once a month for a manicure and pedicure. And once a week for a polish change.
Creepy air about this question.
i do my own nails and toenails and get complemented on them quite a lot! hahaha no lie!
I have them done in the beauty salon... a personal treat!
I'd rather get them done but I'm too poor hahaa. Soo I do them myself :D
i always paint my toes. and i usually have my nails done but when im broke i jus paint them haha
Ummmm do we have a fetish?

No comments:

Post a Comment