Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it safe to paint my 6 month old's toe nails?

I know this is silly, but with summer coming, I can't help but think how pretty her feet (her feet a pretty anyway, but...) would be with pink toe nails. Is toe nail polish dangerous for babies... what if she sucks on her toes?Is it safe to paint my 6 month old's toe nails?
There is special little girls nail polish that they sell I used to work at a makeover girlie store and we put that on them its non-toxic and not smelly :) just look around....that would look super cute!!!Is it safe to paint my 6 month old's toe nails?
well if there is a non-toxic non smelly one then I'd say sure. But I wouldn't do regular because she could suck on her toes, or be playing with her toes and have some flake off and eat it. I don't even wear nail polish anymore because I don't want any to get into my daughters mouth accidently.
Why would you want to? What's cuter than ten little toes attached to chubby little feets? Don't ruin a good thing!





And duh . . .what if she sucks on her toes!?!


Nail polish is all chemical - would you coat her teething ring with polish to match her outfits ?
While it likely won't hurt her, why don't you wait until the baby can actually appreciate it? Like 18 mos. to 2 years!
it is not safe and it is just not healthy for your nails. have you taken the time to look at the chemicals they put in nail polish and man you can just smell it. Do not put this on your baby.
yes, but why would you? Let her be a baby - makeup issues will come to the front when she is a teenager!
Nail polish is toxic. So being that she sucks on her toes, it's best not to put it on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment