Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What color do you paint your nails?

all the colors except orange and greyWhat color do you paint your nails?
I usually stick with pinks and neutrals, and I prefer the pearly finish. On my toes I will go brighter or darker.What color do you paint your nails?
i normally change mine every week accordind to what color im going to wre that week like when i were a lot of pink ill paint them pink
black :D
purple usually..sometimes pink
black usually. sometimes black and white alternating.


right now its black with white spots.
I only paint my nails black...
naturals all year long
I don't. When I don't paint them, they grow longer and stay healthier because they don't dry out and break from the chemicals in the polish and removers. Also, polish on natural nails starts chipping in a day or 2 and then they look like sh*t until you take the chipped polish off and re do them.
Fushia
Thank you for reminding me, I need to do that.. lol.


Right now, the only colors I own are dark purple and lime green.. so those colors! lol
Lately, hot pink.





but usually black, or red.





i try all colors though
i don't paint my nails too often because i am lazy. but when i do i like a bunch of colors: black, white, red, pink, blue, purple, green, silver and some other colors.


depends on what i feel like really.
I use black then I wait for 3 minutes then i get a tooth pick then put pink on the toothpick and put it over the black! It is so cool to do it!
dark purple


silver


white


natural colors: peach, light pink, beige


deep burgundy red


muave


Sometimes I do a regular french or put a nude color with silver tips.
black or purple :D
BRIGHT RED. =) Or a turqoise Blue. Sometimes, a lushy emerald green or just plain black. I love doing polka dots and stripes.
black/blood red





then i add white x on the three middle ones


just a little design, and its kickass


like frank iero from mcr... only he puts it on his eyes =]]
-black


or some neon color
french manicure with either white tips or black tips w/orange backround
I paint my nails red and brown. Those colors look good with my skin and my blonde hair *laugh* :)
light pink, white, french nails, cherry red, deep red..nothing too bright, i think it looks kinda tacky on me
black


white


hot pink


lime green


yellow





=]
Black


Black


Occasional Black with Sparkels


Red





then around Halloween Black and Orange and around christmas Red and Greem nothing special for Valentines Day though. V-day sucks and its overrated.
multicolored:]


right now they're lime green, blue, hot pink, black, and neon yellow:]
Mostly everybody uses pinks and reds but... if you want to stand out do all different colors on your fingernails it looks cute.
Black and sharpie.
mostly:


black


hot pink


red


silver
i want to paint them black but my mom wont llet me (yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment