Sunday, February 7, 2010

I painted my nails and decided that I hated it, and I don't have any nail polish remover...?

Is there anything around the house I can use?I painted my nails and decided that I hated it, and I don't have any nail polish remover...?
deal with it!!! paint it over with some sparkles or something!I painted my nails and decided that I hated it, and I don't have any nail polish remover...?
saddle up your horse(assuming you drive a mustang:) and go to the store...if you have rubbing alcohol, maybe that'll work:)
k well don't listen to that fist answer.





and if you have alchol wipes, thoose should work
no
no. buy some. its only like 3 bucks. fatt ***/
rubbing alcohol/alcohol swabs work...DONT peel it off cause it makes ur nails weak...and personally, id rather hav on a gross color than weak, brittle nails
ugh keep it on or go buy some! its not that expensive!
peel it.
scrape it offf...thats what i do (usually during my history course) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment