Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is painting your nails black being gothic?

I am only in 7th grade but I like black nail polish. I wear pink and not black so the only thing is the nail polish. Am I going goth?Is painting your nails black being gothic?
Not at all. I believe the style of ';being goth'; is dressing all in black, but I don't like restating stereotypes. Black nail polish is very ';chic'; and many artists like rihanna use it.





http://farm1.static.flickr.com/117/27202鈥?/a>


I wear it and I think it looks really cute!


=]Is painting your nails black being gothic?
LOL no! I paint my nails dark colors all the time and I am as girly as you get. My friends all do it too. I think it is a little sexy to have dark nails. Means there is something underneath all the pink and girlyness. HAHA but you are only in 7th grade so don't worry about that part too much.
Not necessarily. I wear black polish sometimes. God knows, I am not gothic.
Well, pink isn't a Goth color, and I wear black polish sometimes, and I'm not Goth.
No you are definetly NOT going goth. Tons of non-goths wear black nail polish but us goths like it cause it's black and looks great with our fishnet arm-warmers and other black clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment