Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If I gave you 2,000 dollars, would you mind if I paint your nails?

and put a pretty pink bow on your head? ^____^If I gave you 2,000 dollars, would you mind if I paint your nails?
sure ^_^If I gave you 2,000 dollars, would you mind if I paint your nails?
It works for me. Thank you!
No I am not a prostitute.
no thks.
nope go right ahead!!


i'd paint my nails anyway but i'm right handed and find it kinda hard to paint my fingernails on my right hand using my left hand . so you would actually be helping me out!! =]


as for the bow... well i dont mind ..


xx
not at all, I would just go home and take them off.
For 2,000 I wouldn't mind.
I woould not accept, keep your money!
2000 USD, yes I will. you can put a bow anywhere you wants
My terms:





- The nail polish will be brought by you.


- The ribbon must be silk .
i wouldnt mind.. maybe if you double the price i would allow the bow... ;)
Heck no!
Yes, because you said nothing about keeping it on.
show me the money!!
of course notr dear...besides I already got this flower on my head and didn't get paid...why would a bow bother me???
YES!
NO! not at all. i'd be happy for you to do that
i would definantely let you!!!
yes I will
Not at all! lol ♥
of course I wouldn't mind...





:]
No, but maybe for a lil more..%26amp; it;d hav 2 be black nailpolish, but no bow.
i wont mind but first the money!
You are a naughty little girl and deserve to be spanked
Yes, that would be lovely! But when you do paint my nails, what is the design that you are puttng on? I can have any colour except for black, yellow, and blue.





But if you did give me 2000 dollars...could you possibly give me that but in Yen???
Are you crazy!? Helloooooo, tomboy in the house! not even for all the money in the world!
money doesn't buy affection or love!!!!
sure but if someone see's me





i'm gonna be pissed
yup but show me your money first
sounds like fun the pink bow better throw in another 500
Sure, I've got a whole box of 2-inch nails here. For that money paint 'em any colour you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment