Sunday, February 7, 2010

I don't know what color I should paint my nails?!?

Hi. I really want to paint my nails a spring color that look good on me! What do I do?I don't know what color I should paint my nails?!?
pinkI don't know what color I should paint my nails?!?
White is nice, it's springy yet still a bit edgy. Also, orange is very in now, like a neon orange. Light pink is always cute, and so is a bright, popping purple! I also like bright yellow for summer.
I think a light pink would look adorable. This shade seems to go with any outfit.
Right now, white is really in. Plus it's really light and springy!


:D
orange or yellow





(:
french nails every body likes to look at nails like that
Try pink french tips. I've only seen them a few times but they are really cute!
pastel purple!
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment