Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have heaps of trouble painting my right hand with nail polish!?

ANY TIPS?I have heaps of trouble painting my right hand with nail polish!?
Practice makes perfect. If you are right-handed, then your left-hand is probably weaker than your right, and that's why you are having problems. But, try painting your right hand everyday with water and a brush -- your left hand will get stronger, and you'll get more control for when you use the real thing.





Other tips: put down a drip sheet (or just a piece of paper) under your right hand, and lay it down flat on a table. Steady your left hand on the table, and take it slow and easy. Keep a Q-tip with polish remover handy to clean things up, and if you've completely muffed it, just take it off, and try it again.





Good luck!I have heaps of trouble painting my right hand with nail polish!?
i have the same problem


all i can say is take your time dont rush it


get something to rest your left hand on this will keep it steady


or get some one else to do it for you it just one of theose things im afraid


its because your right handed so that is your dominant hand





hope this helps
this might sound really stupid, but i used to paint it while my hand was resting on a table. Now, I find it easier if your rest your hand on the floor.
ask someone else to


  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment