Thursday, February 11, 2010

I painted my nail with white out?

now what gets white out off of my nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i tried nail polish remover! it doesnt worrrrk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HELPI painted my nail with white out?
Well it will come off...eventually. What I do with my nails I just try to scratch them off. You could try going to a salon and have them take the white out off and get a manicure? Or just buy white nail polish, paint over and say its nail polish.I painted my nail with white out?
HA!


I've done this before lol


Wait a few days it WILL start to peel off.


Or if you don't want to wait you could try scratching it off.


But try using nail polish remover again just soak your hands in hot water first, and if it STILL doesn't work use rubbing alcohol and scrub really hard.
use a mechanical penicil tip (without the led poking out)


or a 'clicky' pen..


were theres a hole at the bottom were the pen part comes out..


use the hole of one of those pens


to scratch it off
thats not good. the toxins can reach where the skin meets the nail. that will cause your nails to break off a few years down the road.





no more toe nails. im sorry
u could try rubbing alcohol it will take off permanent maker it might work on white out
Black magic marker?

No comments:

Post a Comment