Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What color do you like painting your nails?

I like painting mine silver or the mirror effect color...i think that's the same as silver.... but i change the color every week....What color do you like painting your nails?
I like to do mine in designs in all different colors.


I do this one thing where I make a solid coat, then pick 2 other colors and make 6 dots. like this b g


g b


b g And then swipe them across each other with a toothpick.


And it comes out awesome. :]What color do you like painting your nails?
Honestly, I rarely paint my nails (I'm in the Army and they frown on that somewhat, lol), but when I do, I like the color to reflect my mood. I love all shades of red and some of the deeper pinks. If it has a little shine/glimmer to it, all the better.
I like french manicures.
Pink tones (nothing gawdy) %26amp; I like lavander polish also.
neon colors
clear or a peach or sometimes i just do Frenched tipped
i dont really paint my nails anymore i just get them done in french tips but when i did i painted crazy colors like bright blue and green and purple and stuff like that
Any color as long as i like it.
I use a pale pink on my hands because if it chips it's not as noticeable. I like a deep color on my toes, reds, wines, deep pinks and dark purple. Dramatic.
i luv pink and black. like making my nails black then pink polka dots or a stripe across it with pink, most likely hot pink
either black or clear
i hate painting my fingernails but my toenails are always either some shade of pink, or black
I like my fingernails to be red or french manicure and for my toenails to be black, red , purple or french pedicure
First I put a hot pink base coat, then I put glitter polish over it. I love how it looks!
my fave is just a simple french manicure, i do them myself


i dont really do them in bright colors cuz sometimes they'll clash with my clothes, so i just like to keep it simple
I love to paint mine lots of different bright colours but apparently they stain your nails!! You can buy a protective undercoat though to stop staining.





Rx
i like bubble gum pink
mine are hot pink right now!
i like black , dark purple , blue neon green i love painting my nails dark colors ... i hate pink and red and all the light colors it just looks tacky on my skin
Black %26amp; dark green on alternate nails. Sometimes dark blue. I also use a base coat though, to avoid staining my nails.
peach
My toenails are hot pink right now. by the way im a guy.
I love to paint my nails every pink shade under the sun!


I also love to paint them red, the international color of sexy!


lol!





x3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment