Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girls, would you like to paint a boy's nails?

Tell your stories if you have anyGirls, would you like to paint a boy's nails?
i have done it like 10 times, so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last year i gave all the boys in my clash a little bottle of girl nail polish, the next thing i kno i have boys coming up to me asking me to paint ther nails! it was hilarious. when i was in 3rd grade i went over to a friends house and we pinned her big brother down and did his makeup, her mom said ';awwwww he looks so cute!'; when he complained, it was great!Girls, would you like to paint a boy's nails?
Actually, I painted my husband's toe nails in blue when he was taking a nap (as a joke). We were in Hawaii on our honeymoon, so we were wearing sandals. Anyways, he woke up and when we went to have dinner, he was walking around with blue toe nails. He didn't realize until I started laughing. I even took some photos of his beautiful toe nails.
sometimes........
i totally used to paint my brothers name but i dont particular think about it now
There was this boy in my kindergaredn class that came to school with bright pink nails.
once i was sleeoing my sister painted my toe nails
I do and it's great fun. Especially if I hide the remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment