Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do you paint your nails?

How often?


What colour?


and how many coats?Do you paint your nails?
i like to keep a strengthening clear base coat to help make my nails strong but other than that I don't like to paint them any colors since I bite my nails.. it always looks sloppy and chipped =pDo you paint your nails?
-every two or three days


-dark blue, orange, green, purple, white, brown....


-3 coats
Almost every week, purple, about three or until the color is an even coat
i m a 15 year old n i always hav my toe nails painted.. in various colours and it depends on my mood... Colours such as blue, pink, red and brown... All are wonderful colours... but i hav heard that painting yr nails, does not allow yr nails to breath and hence damages them..
At least once a week. All colours, but orange makes me feel happy - about 3 coats seems to work well, 2 if in a rush.


But it only lasts for a couple of days because of housework and stuff. :-)
I pant my nails pink or realy light red i don't like dark red


i put two or three coats,I USAULY put it for parties.
yes, probably once a month, clear, and two coats
every time it wears off


clear white


1
Yes, either a very very light pink or black. 2 coats, once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment