Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What color are your nails painted?

Sparkly hot pink and chipping.What color are your nails painted?
Rescue Beauty Lounge's Sweet Sixteen :)What color are your nails painted?
A brightt reddish colour, but they r chipping a lot!


The gir wit me has a dark perdy purplish colour and i likke dem alot!!!
Not painted because I'm an 100% heterosexual man.
Clear, simply because dark and bright colours make me feel like a toodler %26amp; I dunno .. clear just makes it look pretty :) %26amp; school's strict so yeah .
a really shiny pearly color


it's like a french nail without the white tips, sorta
I'm not wearing nail polish at the moment. When I do though, it's almost always this pretty shade of copper/gold.
black and sometimes i like to wear invisible colored nail polish too lol.....
black and chipping. gotta repaint tom before school.
Currently their not, but I quite like gold or other metallics
Zebra tips :)


my fave when i dont have a mannicure is that shiny silver:D
Black :D

No comments:

Post a Comment