Sunday, February 7, 2010

What do I do? Do I cut my nails first or do I paint them?

cut them.


file them.


buff them.


wash your hands.


paint your nails.


put lotion on your hands.





done. :)What do I do? Do I cut my nails first or do I paint them?
cut them


then file them


then buff them


then paint them


then put a clear coat on


and it will look like some professional did it!


u can also paint the tips of you're nails white


and then a clear coat and that will look more


like a professional did them and it looks more natural!


then put some lotion on. if u already have nail polish on


remove it with nail polish remover that u can buy at you're local general store.by the way if u accidentally glue you're fingers together u can use nail polish remover! it actually works!What do I do? Do I cut my nails first or do I paint them?
Cut, file, buff lightly. Wash your hands, apply a base coat so your nails won't yellow! two thin coats of your color, and a shiny top coat! If you go through the steps that way, not only will it look professional, it will stay on a lot longer! Have Fun!
Cut them first because if you cut after it might mess up the nail polish.
cut em first then paint them because if u paint then cut, the nail polish might get chipped or ';cut'; off ;P
Cut your nails first, then file them so they will be smooth!


Then you will be ready 2 paint ur nails.
I would cut the nails first then file the rough edges and then paint them.
Cut first! gives a cleaner finish!





Cutting afterwards can chip them! gd luck
Wash your hands then cut your nails then file then paint
cut first
cut first
cut them first so ur happy


on how they look

No comments:

Post a Comment