Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ladies (and GCG): Do you paint your nails?

just curious...


and how often ?Ladies (and GCG): Do you paint your nails?
No, my manicurist does, about every 8 days. Religiously. It is always important to have nice looking hands and nails. WORD.Ladies (and GCG): Do you paint your nails?
I get my nails done professionally for dates and special occasions but I usually only paint my toenails myself. Fingernail polish gets chipped too fast doing the things I do and I don't have the patience to keep repainting them. I do my toenails about once a week and my fingernails only when I'm really bored.
No not for about 20 years and then just my finger nail never my toe nails.





My b/f uses nail varnish tying flies for trout fishing and I last used some to dab on some eggs my hen was hatching out to mark which eggs were to be left to hatch and which were fresh to take away and eat.
Sometimes I paint them. They usually get messed up the first time I work, so I don't do it all the time. If they lasted longer I would probably always have them painted, but the upkeep is annoying.
I have ugly fingernails, so no I do not paint my nails. This would draw too much attention to them. I only get paint when I go in to get the fake fingernails wich is about once every 3 months or so.
YESH! i paint them every other day. every other day a new color to match mii mood. mwahahaha!!!!!!! the colors ^^
yes





about every week





rite now the fingers on my left hand r painted white %26amp; the fingers on the right r painted with gold sparkles♥
mine have always been painted since i was 5 they are never not painted. my toes never match my fingers, either. my fave color is lime green but i have to cut them short so i dont look like an ogre.
I'm no lady, however sometimes someone gets a wild hair up their @$$ and wants to paint my toenails. I let 'em.
every week
Yes. They are painted most of the time only when I feel like painting them. :)
No. Tommy Tran does.








True
toe nails only





when they need them done
Yes..every once in awhile.
yes, whenever they need to be?
im not a lady
I ain't no lady.
yes i do and everytime my nail polish chips... or looks bad =)
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment