Thursday, February 11, 2010

What color are your nails/toenails painted?

Like what color are they? (if they're painted at all) and are your toenails painted also? What color are your nails/toenails painted?
my toes are neon green. and my nails are blackWhat color are your nails/toenails painted?
my toenails are dark red and my finger nails were this really cute sheer pink with a glossy finish coat, but then i had to take it off for school.
red :)


answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Nails; They're supposed to be red, buh they got all chippy %26amp; gross. Lol.


Toenails; Not painted :]
fingers - frosted white tips with clear polish


toes - copper (it has a dirty name I can't put down here)
ah... transparent
My nails are black, and my toenails are all chipped. They used to be dark pink though. (:
my tonenails are dar red like maroon and my finger nails aswell
Right now they arent painted at all ( ha ha....)


but ussaly thry are HOT pink...the best color



just my toenails are black.
paint them black im hardcore

No comments:

Post a Comment