Sunday, February 7, 2010

Which one? Acrylic nails or paint?

I'm starting college in a few weeks and I am going to get my nails done. I want the white tips, but should I just have them paint it on or actually put the acrylic nails on? I've heard the acrylic damages your nails badly. I have strong nails but don't want them damaged anymore than the next person. Which one? Acrylic nails or paint?
I have done both so many times I don't know where to start. Ok acrylic nails look so nice right when you get them done but over time they do look messier and those little details drive me nuts! I had gel nails they were more expensive but they were much more realistic however, they sometimes had a bump here and there if you looked at them from the side. Now I only paint my nails. I use OPI or China glaze. Those two polishes let me paint my nails and have them look nice and not chip longer then any other brand. If I really want a french manicure then I go pay the $8 and get one painted. Natural is better and if you look in hollywood now-a-days, very rarely do you see fake nails anymore...Which one? Acrylic nails or paint?
Acrylic does damage your nails. They also call for a lot of maintance. You have to get them filled every 2 to 3 weeks which can run you a bit of money. Also, when you take them off your nails get really thin and it takes awhile to grow the thin part out. Painting your nails is definitely better than acrylics, but won't last as long.
then if they damage your nails, use nail polish! You know idk where to get it, but they have a nail polish pen, you can just draw the lines for french tips! i think you can get it at wal-mart or target, but idk!
Acrylic looks better, but the regular paint is better for your nails. If you go with paint, make sure whoever's doing your nails is a PRO.
definitely paint cuz acrylic damages ur nails bery badly!!! they make ur nail super thin and wen u take them off ur nails brake...go for a regular manicure


~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment