Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girl Poll: Do you paint your nails?

boys can answer if they do, If you do, are they painted now? what colour are they?


Mine are pink ;DGirl Poll: Do you paint your nails?
Loooong ago, when I was a goth. Silver, with needles in the tips with shaved metal added to give them grit.





I was a very scary goth :)Girl Poll: Do you paint your nails?
No, I work for Waitrose and they don't allow nail varnish. I can never be bothered to do it and then take it off for work like two days later.


It's a shame, I used to paint them all the time - they were always darkish red.
no, don't really paint my nails..we're not allowed them in school either cos we're just made to take em off which o think is silly, but oh well...i'm not that bothered cos i don't even wear any. Not my kind of thing really.





Nish xD
YES!!





right now they're light pink,


but i'm painting them red today!!





cause i have to go somewhere special...


hehe.



yup!


i have red on my fingertips, and this metallic pink/purple on my toes.


:)
YES all the time haha!


Right now my fingernails are :P ink and White


and my toenails are white.
mine are always colored!!!





right now, they are bright red, with black design on a few of the fingers





I did mine with those nail pen things


really cool





Much Love


Jade
yesss. I can't stand nails not being painted. Well, besides on guys, if they do it's just creepy. Mine are neon colors :)
Yes.


They are like bills, painted black with white tips (:


and they are always like that :-)
yes there hot pink w/silver diagnols ^.^
a teal-ish shimmery color
Yes and my toe nails they are deep red..
Yeah, I do. They are not painted right now though.
yep all the time!!


right now there dark purple with black spots
always..





Mine are deep purple
always! [=


one hand is pink


and the other is purple and white hehe
yea. mine are black
mine are teal!
mine are black
yep,


mine are yellow -n- zebra.:)
Nope


I dont like it lol


Xx
Nope.
yes, i painted them last night.


Mulberry Creme - L';Oreal
No, i get them done at the salon. I always get a french manicure.
mine are chromed( or metallic) pink. yes i paint my nails all the time
only my toe nails and they are candy apple red.
No, I don't.
sometimes.. my toe nails are light pink and my finger nails don't have nail polish
Yes!





mine are red : ]





only my toes tough
yepp purple hate my toenails not bein painted
omg, mine are pink too. my friensd painted them cuz i always mess up

No comments:

Post a Comment