Thursday, February 11, 2010

As a general rule, do guys prefer it when girls paint their nails or when they don't?

and also...(guys please) what kind of colors do you like?





(not that I would do whatever a guy likes i'm just curious)As a general rule, do guys prefer it when girls paint their nails or when they don't?
Aint no woman gonna paint my nails, by golly!!!!!!As a general rule, do guys prefer it when girls paint their nails or when they don't?
it is an appearance thing with me. if the nails are painted; keep them painted and neat. when there is chips or growth that shows a partial painted nail it looks bad.


if there is no paint it is ok. just as long as there is no dirt under the nails.
i could care less about painted or unpainted but they need to be somewhat short- long nails are a pain in the you know where
In general, they don't notice. Any guy I've dated has never noticed if I painted my nails, much less what color they were. Generally it's going to be women which notice things like that, or flamboyantly gay men that own more pairs of shoes than most women.
I DON'T THINK THEY CARE WHAT COLOR BUT GUYS LIKE GIRLS WITH LONG NAILS SO WE CAN SCRATCH THEM
YES - and toes too. I personally think red is sexy and french manicures are attractive as well..


Please paint them...
If a girl is going out on a date her nails should be either clean or just painted. Nails that are not chipped and the color matches their outfits, says the girls cares about her appearence on your date.
My guy thinks painted finger nails look dirty, no matter what the color unless it's clear and you can't see it. Now mind you, he is also the same guy who loves it when I paint my toe nails, preferably something somewhat dark, just not red.
I like it when they scratch their nails gently down my back.
something subtle, not red, but no paint is better
unless their nails are really nasty, I like it better when they aren't painted. But if they are, don't use anything TOO out there. Granted it gets you attention, but it reaks of ';high maintenance';
i wouldnt think it matter as long as it is a light pretty color
i like when they get manicures but painting nails colors is just sort of childish, i don't really like it much, just get them nice and shiny
Most guys really don't care.. unless they are gay and the nail polish does not match what you are wearing. Then you might hear about it. other than that...





Guys could care less about nail polish.. unless of course they have a fettish.. but hey that is a story for another day.





alex
Long, painted, and any color/designs will do, for the sexier girls look I go woo woo woo! ;) LOL
I like it both ways. When they do paint their nails I like Red or Black.
we never really look.





But naturally red will get us going, lip and nails - no lip gloss, you look like 12yr olds!!!!!
I have maybe worn nail polish twice in my marriage but one weekend this summer we had a family trip planned and i went and had my nails done. My husband was nothing but compliments. Kept saying things like ';never knew toes were so sexy.'; Needless to say i keep em painted on a regular basis now. He also seems to prefer pinks.
I dont knoow but I paint mine anyhow!
Yes, that would differenciate between M and F. I like a woman who take care of her look. Red for me with matching toe nails.
That's like saying, ';Do women in general prefer guys who wear jean or corduroys?'; Try painting your nails if the guy you're after says something to you then you'll have your answer.
GENERAL GURL RULE WE PAINT OUR NAILS IF WE WANT TOO. GURL POWER HELLO MISS
My husband said he likes it... but light shiny colors... and a little bit of make-up once in a while. Baby blue is his favorite. I hate make-up and nail polish, and I never wear it.... I feel bad, but I told him when I get old and start needing it I will start, but right now for someone young, you look nice natural while you can still pull it off!
yes, i like, however, not the glitzy, speckled, chain hanging, neon sign bright kind. french tips are without a doubt the sexiest.
I like painted nails, but I hate long nails. I like dark colors like black and dark blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment