Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why would you paint your nails if your a boy?

WHY WHY WHYWhy would you paint your nails if your a boy?
painting nails is no longer a girl's thing anymore.


guys can do it too! but currently for asian it's more of a celebrity's or japanese's thing. but i guess in time to come it would definitely become more common.


but then again, bright colours like pink, baby blue, red and etc are still a girl's colour.


boys should stick to black or dark blue.Why would you paint your nails if your a boy?
If I was male no i dont think I would however I dont think twice when I see a male with painted nails - I used to be a nail technician and did do males nails (mainly manicures but still the odd nail polish here and there) it doesnt make you gay or what ever - it might be part of your culture - maybe Goth etc
because they can do what ever they wanna do


free country
because your gay?...
To get that nice buff and shine.
To have fun!
they wish they were a girl?
to help them with their guitar
I have goths in the family and they paint their nails not a problem with me - at least their nails are cared for and clean
well i paint my nails


im not gay i paint them hot pink


use to paint them clear then move onto to blue now onto to pink


y it look great and we cwn do what we want
Cause its funny and youll go around the school like an idiot.
Metrosexuality.
Most do it because they are crossdressers/transvestities. And once they get off themselves, the polish comes off as does the rest of the clothes. Its something most use to get their kicks from. Thanks in advance for the thumbs down. What I wrote is not fiction, its a fact.
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment