Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it OK to paint your nails when you re pregnant?

Yes-- It's fine .





As long as you aren't purposley putting it up


to your face and sniffing up the fumes .





If you're in a well ventalated (sp?) area then you


don't need to worry .


I've had my nails done plenty of times .





They say to make sure you're out of your first


trimester though !





The smell might bug you a bit so get a mask


or something to cover your face so you


don't get sick .Is it OK to paint your nails when you re pregnant?
Yes, but don't go to a nail salon. The fumes are bad for you and the baby.Is it OK to paint your nails when you re pregnant?
yes its fine to paint your nails while being pregnant as long as you dont eat the stuff lol. good luck
Yes..as long as ur not locked up in a little closet or something. Same as Hair dye..my docs at UVA told me when i asked them about both nail polish and hair dye that as long as you are in a well ventalated room you will be ok!
yes i do
Yes I did it all the time.
Yes its fine. xx
oh its fine just dont sniff the nailpolish:)
sure i always did, but if i went to the salon i would have them give me a mask to wear over my face b/c the chemicals they use r pretty strong!good luck with ur pregnancy hun.
yes its fine as long as you don't purposely inhale the fumes for a long period of time

No comments:

Post a Comment