Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

just kinda bored and want to paint my nails. unusual colors are cool with me. ;)What color should I paint my nails?
the color that celebs are wearing now days is a really deep purplish red. It looks like black, but it's not. That's hot!What color should I paint my nails?
I believe I answered this question for someone else a short time ago.





Anyway, I would suggest visiting the www.opi.com ';Try- on this Color'; Studio and using the ';virtual nail model's hand choose your skin tone and select your favorite color nail. OPI has a good selection of nail colors from Bold, Bright and Pinkish shades. You don't necessary have to choose OPI but this would give you some great ideas on what colors works best for your skin tone.





Secondly, (see Wild Nails 13 pics) according to www.stylist.com the ';hottest trends'; in nail color/art is using a lighter shade and a darker tip if you choose to get a ';French Manicure'; For example a gold color with a black tip, or even metallic stripes over a dark color. Or (my favorite pic) playful stripes over creamsicle orange shades. This web site may provide you with more examples for a newer ';wilder'; nail look. Good luck.
Go for gold. :) It's stunning.





Alternatively, you may want to try layering colors over each other. For example, a really dark purple, over a really pale pink. You may also want to mix colors together, especially if one is about to run out.





Have fun experimenting! Good luck! Hope this helps!
if u like unusual things try some of these


a popsicle


a yin yang sign (pink and red is cute)


a cat


dice


a peace sign


or......


neon green


bright green


or....my fav


one hand neon green and one hand medium blue


its so pretty
i love unusual colors for my nails.


try two diferent colors. thats what i do.
yellow is the color of the summer! love it!
I like to paint them black. not because i'm goth, but because it makes them pop.
orange is a great summer color.
Lime Green and magenta are great together :)
An unusual color would be a dim yellow..I know weird but ive seen it!
i love orange for something different =]
umm, i say


blue,


or


purple,


or


brown
pink all ladies look good in pink
NEON GREEN!!!!!!!!!!





you know you love me. xoxo, gossip girl ;)
purple[;

No comments:

Post a Comment