Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girls, what colour should I paint my nails this summer.......?

Nails, i would have put money on you having HOOFS!Girls, what colour should I paint my nails this summer.......?
french mannicures always look nice for summer.


or a glittery gold


or rainbow xD


pink and purple and green and blue and orange. all fluroGirls, what colour should I paint my nails this summer.......?
Being as cool as you are I reckon pink's your colour, I'm sure the guys swimming with you would like it too.
Each toe a different colour!
Something fresh or even crazy.


like yellow, bright orange or fuschia..
Bright orange, I got a bottle the other day and everyone has been mentioning how nice it is...! I love it,
A really sweet tropical lagoon blue
dookie green. or banana yellow. or monkey jew.
Yellow or orange. Bright Colors;


:D
pink is the in colour at the moment !
green or pink would be good since it is summer.
Lime Green with Pink Flowers
Purple.
red is always a classic
clear
green
Fluro Pink.





I painted mine... it looks so cool! Try it they look wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment