Sunday, February 7, 2010

What colour do you like to Paint your nails? :)?

What are your Favourite colour nailpaints? ...What colour do you like to Paint your nails? :)?
I think it's called Midnight In Lincoln Park It's dark purple seems popular it must be the new'; wicked';What colour do you like to Paint your nails? :)?
it depends on my mood!


light colours = summer, happy!


dark colours = winter, not so happy! (not very often!) hehe!


neautrual colours = mellow! :)


x
A deep, pretty red, and a spring-y, pearly, rich pink. I just love glitter polish too, though I tend to pick at it more and the glitter chips more easily. I also like the style of the french manicure!
black is my FAVOURITE colour to paint them.


but I also like to paint them purple, navy blue, and only sometimes white..sometimes i like red too. :]
Black and deep purple :D


Sometimes bright purple though.
I like to paint my nails any colour but those light sparkly peaches and you know those princessy little girl or grandma colours.





BUT MY FAVOURITE IS PURPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RAWR!
I usually like french tips with purple or black - some dark color.





A normal manicure, I like the colors red, blue, black %26amp; purple. Silver looks good too.
i lovee teal and pink :)





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
P*U*R*P*L*E................
Black, red, or white. I might sometimes do black with red tips or something like that.
Navy blue, orange, and bronze
Coral when I'm tan. Black/purple when I'm just white. Cute pink alwayz!
Black,


not to look ';goth'; or anything,


but I think it looks mysterious


(:
Dark purple, or black and red every other nail!
french, reds, dark pinks %26amp; light pinks
hot pink, red, snmowball white, clear
Black or pink.
french tip sparkle line hot pink or blue or hand paint somthing
PURPLE
Black =)
I think black anh white
black..when i have nails. lol otherwise french tip
red
purple or silver


or just with sparkles


:D
bright pink!
light red, pink, and a French mani are the ways to go. ;]
dark colours are bessssttttt (:


blue


purple


black


i luvvv! x
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment