Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I just painted my nails yellow. What colors go with yellow nails and what design should it do?

It is just your typical yellow. It is very pretty. It's need sunglasses? by OPI if you were wondering =P


None of my pinks seem to go weel with it. I was thinking maybe splitting it in half diagonally and painting the top half white and where the 2 color meet do pink dots. I cannot pick a good color. Nothing flows nicely with yellow nail polish as a base!I just painted my nails yellow. What colors go with yellow nails and what design should it do?
i paint my nails yellow all the time! my polish is OPI, i'll check if its that same one... ah, yes it is! okay well when my nails are that color, i like to use brights that compliment the yellow rather than competing with it. darker, rich shades look nice with it. it depends what look you're going for. since the color is so vivid itself, the design should be simple. try a nice polka dot pattern or some stripes, or possibly a half-and-half look. colors i'd reccomend are:





a deep teal- http://shopjnks.com/prod_images_large/S7鈥?/a>





a rich cranberry-


http://www.seattlefabrics.com/MW533%20-%鈥?/a>





or a serene olive green-


http://www.sugareestitches.com/fabrics/C鈥?/a>








it might be tought to find polish those colors : / a mani/pedi salon might have some though, they usually carry some funky colors. that's also an idea, if you take in your OPI polish, they could figure out something cool to do with it. they know best, i'd assume!


anyways, enjoy (:I just painted my nails yellow. What colors go with yellow nails and what design should it do?
hmmm i think u should leave it yellow u know the lil edge that u can see like if ur nails r long u can see there is kinda like a line even if ur nails r short but under that line put white on the bottom of course. and put some.....blue dots. blue or light blue or red.
black stripes.
purple works great with yellow!
ya yellow looks rad (I have it). I don't really understand the question though. lol
Yellow is summer color....outdoor color. So, if you want to match it with what ever you do till it wears out....then you should dress appropriately. Yellow would go with Blue and white dresses...floral...or any plain bright color short dresses.





Since Yellow on nails is a bright color...try not to wear too many things on yourself...go for a subtle look...elegant look.





have fun summer..

No comments:

Post a Comment