Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

i have like, every color... idk what color to paint them....


i usually do them black, but my black is all clumpyWhat color should i paint my nails?
do like a dark purple its dark like black but in the light it really looks amazing.What color should i paint my nails?
I am a girl and i always paint my nails White, red, and purple i would say you could try those colors because i'd try them and they are great, well that's what i think!
I'm obsessed with gold or silver nails.


They're the ';in'; colors this holiday season.
Orange!!
how about half black half white
Do black with green Poka Dots!!! Thats what me and my friend did and it looks SUPER cute!!!
purple!! with like a black stripe on both your ring fingers!
Bright Pink that's what i would wear
purple... or maybe a nice blue.
white ;)


i love it.
pink
red
plum
neon puprle(: thats what im painting mine
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment