Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What color should i paint my nails? haha random i know?

well right now they're like a lightish/bright pink :]


and last week they were bright purple.





should i paint them.....


hot pink


light pale pink


teal


white


purple


orange


red








haha i know it's random :]








haha thanks :)What color should i paint my nails? haha random i know?
teal is pretty, if you can pull it off.


red is great for everyone. it's feisty. :]


not orange though. it looks ugly on nails. lol.


white is very trendy....


try a pattern, like polka dots or stripes over white? (example: hot pink diagonal stripes across white toes. haha.)





good luck, hope it looks awesome :]What color should i paint my nails? haha random i know?
u should paint them


thanks for wasteing my vauleable time on this dumb question color
ORANGE!!!!!!
white or light pink in the spirit of spring and summer!





I wish I had light pink or white nail polish in my house :[
totally orange:D
TEAL (-8
TEAL OR HOT PINK!!!!
RED or TEAL!!
hot pink or orange!!!!
Hot pink or super bright orange. orange is HOTTTTTTTTTT
black
get a life i agree with sochima n


lol shes funny

No comments:

Post a Comment