Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you know how to paint your nails?

I don`t paint mine but I do paint my wife`s sometimes....Do you know how to paint your nails?
Yes and No.


I know how to paint my nails but i dont do a good job at it....


my aunts owns a salon and i get good deals for my friends and me

Report Abuse


Do you know how to paint your nails?
To do it properly, you have to use a metal primer and a good undercoat before the top coat, or they will go rusty.





Exactly the same as screw heads.
I sure do... I take my right hand... using my thumb, I call my beautician on my cell phone.





an hour later, the're done xxx
No but my mates are surprisingly good at painting all of my toenails and fingernails AND writing bollocks on my forehead with nail varnish.





While Im asleep





and they are drunk
of course


I'm a lady
Yes, I do them all the time.
blatantly
Yes I do - I always paint my nails :)
Sure i do:)
Yes thank you
you bet I do
no
yes, im a woman
I don't have that habit.
Course I do, I'm a woman. x
Yes, i paint my nails every week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment